I promise to post all the juice days soon. I have them all written down in my juicing journal, but haven't found time to put them on the blog.
I just got the iPhone 5 with the blogger app and that's what I am using now. My computer is slower than molasses, so it takes a long time to post. I'm loving the app!
So how am I feeling so far on the 60 day juice feast?
- I have more energy.
- My skin is so soft everywhere.
- I have lost 19 pounds of fat so far.
- I feel great about my body and love how I look with all the pounds of fat off.
- I stay cooler longer in the heat waves we have been having.
- I sleep deeper.
- Clearer vision, like a cloud has been lifted with my vision and thought.
- Almost reached my weight loss goal, of 25 pounds.
That is just a quick glimpse of how I'm doing on the juice feast, and all the benefits that have happened from it.
The only negative I can think of is, I still miss food! I crave the foods I love like vegetarian burgers, salads, fries, cooked veggies and ice cream! Haha
When I start craving foods I just keep my goal in my mind and remind myself the last 20 days will go by quickly! :)
Next week I will post more juice days and juice recipes.